to USD 1,950
Villa Name: Baan BenjamartThe Villa
Baan Benjamart's gated entrance opens onto a courtyard car park, which connects via a sand-washed pathway to the spacious, furnished beachside living pavillions and the pool and beach beyond. Both pavillions slide open onto the pool deck, with overwater steps to a quaint, furnished relaxation gazebo perched right above the soft Bophut sands.
The lounge is furnished with plush leather sofas and armchairs positioned around a coffee table and facing a wall mounted flatscreen TV with DVD and satellite channels. Eurasian accessories and artwork add a sense of elegant style to what is also a very practical and comfortable room for guests on a beachside break.
Directly across from the lounge, the spacious dining room is served by a fully fitted western kitchen and breakfast bar with fitted sinks, plus a second, concealed wet kitchen for the personal chef and staff to prepare meals to order from the varied in-villa suggestion menu. An 10-seater wooden dining table is surrounded by high-backed water hyacinth chairs, the perfect place to gather for a family feast, day or night — always connected to the views.
To the rear of the lounge, a door from the entrance courtyard opens into a twin bed guest room with ensuite bathroom, ideal for older kids. Directly opposite this bedroom, two large, stilted pavillions are built into the cliffside, surrounded by tropical foliage and housing the villa's three double bedroom suites. The bedrooms sit side by side, connected by a terrace and each one slides open onto a balcony with views over the villa to the beach and sea beyond. The master features a four poster bed, a walk through dressing area to the generous bathroom with tub and shower, and a door that opens onto a small private garden. Both guest bedrooms are equally roomy, with king size beds, tropical furnishings, flat screen TVs and bathrooms with glass walled rainshowers.
Staying at Villa
Benjamart Tropical elegance best describes the ambience at Baan Benjamart. The villa's contemporary, spacious rooms all open right onto the kind island climate and picturesque coastal views, so it's easy to drift between the beach, pool and comfortable living spaces, making the most of the stunning, private location.
Well though-out interiors combine luxury and practicality, encouraging absolute relaxation and allowing guests to enjoy the easy life with every holiday need close to hand. The staff are attentive but discreet, and the added indulgence of a private chef makes leaving the villa a choice rather than a necessity. The beachside pool and gazebo are a natural focus for daytime and evening pleasures, and having the bedrooms set back from the communal areas guarantees privacy and allows guests to balance private and social time during the stay. Being part of a gated, luxury beachside estate makes Baan Benjamart a secure, peaceful haven and the villa's layout, staff and quality facilities combine to offer guests a sophisticated personalised vacation.
The beach directly in front of this villa is one of the best on Samui, quiet and secluded when compared to the island's busier tourist beaches, with incredible views over to nearby islands and backed by gentle forested hills. The sea is fine for swimming at high tide and there's an appealing range of watersports options available for active guests, which can be easily arranged through the villa manager.
Dhevatara Residence occupies the northern end of Bophut bay, a wide sweep of sandy beach, which at its centre hosts Fisherman's Village, a quaint, picturesque beachside community that offers an attractive, authentic alternative to the main tourist centres of Chaweng and Lamai. The sleepy seaside lane is lined with a choice of restaurants and bars, many occupying traditional wooden shophouses, but comes alive every Friday as a Walking Street, with local crafts, traditional food and music to entertain the family crowds. Speedboats leave Bophut Pier for nearby islands such as Koh Phangan, Koh Tao and Ang Thong National Marine Park and the northern section of the palm fringed bay plays home to a number of boutique resorts.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 950 to US$ 1,950 depending on season.
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates for registered guest only, round trip transfers are provided to either airport/ferry on the day of arrival and departure. *Transfers are subject to certain conditions that may include a limit to the maximum number of passengers per vehicle at one time, a maximum number of vehicles per group or slight waiting times for groups with different arrival/departure times to be considered. Please ask for details at the time of your booking for more details on transport for the villa.
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Private infinity edge swimming pool
- Direct beach access
- Beach Sala ideal for al fresco dining
- Plasma TV with DVD/CD players in each bedroom, Satellite TV (True Vision) and DVD/CD player in the living room, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- Local Telephone & Fax line and free wireless broadband ADSL internet access for by the pool
- All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
- Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors
- Secure gated community
- Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property
- 1 Sea Kayak with 2 seat available for estate used
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu