Baan Chao Lay
to USD 2,100
"Contemporary elegance combines with tropical informality"
Villa Name: Baan Chao Lay
Baan Chao Lay is a deluxe villa located on the idyllic west coast of Koh Samui. It offers guests a superior standard of accommodation with a classy, spacious design and contemporary interior design features. This is a villa which has certainly been built with quality in mind.
Being located directly on the peaceful Lipa Noi Beach, this is the perfect location for an exclusive tropical getaway.
As soon as you are through the large electric gates you are transported in to a luxurious environment where privacy and serenity are the highest priorities. Passing through the villa’s inner gates, you step over the fish pond and access the impressive central courtyard. Situated to the left and right in two separate pavilions are four out of the properties five bedrooms. All have their own en-suite with large walk-in shower and decorative garden.
A large swimming pool with Jacuzzi sits within the central courtyard. The length of the pool makes it ideal for laps, playing games or simply cooling off after lazing on the surrounding deck. Wrapping around this area is the open-plan area which contains kitchen, dining and living spaces. With direct access to the pool deck, garden and beach this area is ideal for entertaining or relaxing and enjoying the views. On the opposite side is the large master suite with private dressing area and enormous en-suite bathroom. The master suite also opens up completely to entice the senses of the beach and garden offering guests a calming area to rest.
On the beach front under the shade and protection of the giant trees lining the beach is the Sala. This can be used for outdoor dining or alternatively a relaxing escape from the heat of the day.
Baan Chao Lay is a designer property that will suit all levels of needs. With contemporary internal and external design and modern pieces of furniture throughout, many will be attracted to enjoy this tropical indulgence.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the ferry port of Nathon and 35 kms from Samui's international airport.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 750 to 2,100 depending on season
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Baby cot provided free of charge up on request
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Large Large Infinity pool (12 m x 5 m) and Jacuzzi
- Direct beach access
- Beach Sala ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining
- Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi System with outdoor speakers
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- Local Telephone & Fax line and FREE WIFI ADSL broadband connection by the pool
- All bedrooms are en-suite, air conditioned and fitted wardrobes
- Master bedrooms with personal safe
- Living Room with full length folding doors and air conditioning
- Secure gated property
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service upon request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu