to USD 3,200
"Golden sands at your feet, modern technology at your fingertips"
Villa Name: Ban Mekkala
Ban Mekkala is a new home which has been designed to accentuate comfortable and convenient living in a tropical environment. An imposing entrance opens to reveal a truly contemporary home. The stunning location and spacious design combines with luxury, modern technology and high quality furnishings to create a hideaway for those seeking a relaxing retreat, or fun getaway.
Upon entering the villa compound, you are enticed into the residence over a peaceful stepped pond filled with Koi fish and the stunning view through the property to the glistening ocean in the distance. The main entrance to the villa leads directly into the cavernous interior of the combined living, dining and kitchen areas. This grand room situated on the second level of the main house creates a laid-back feel through the use of space, open-plan design and the stunning view that can be enjoyed from all angles through full length windows which run across the expanse of the building.
Contained within this area is the enormous gourmet kitchen, a twelve seat dining table, and the living/entertainment area furnished with modern Thai decor and a state-of-the-art audio/visual system equipped with plasma TV and surround sound technology which is linked to every part of the house (inside and out) so your favourite tunes can be enjoyed from wherever you are!
You leave this area through a large covered balcony and move down to the ground level via a staircase overlooking a waterfall feature that flows into an internal courtyard below. This level contains the six bedrooms consisting of three different styles (two bedrooms per design). All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms with large walk-in showers and bath tubs, and there’s a TV/DVD player with individual satellite TV unit too. The ground floor of the main building houses bedrooms five & six and also a steam room. Moving down the established garden there are four more individual bedroom pavilions. Bedrooms three and four are the first two on either side of the central lawn and these rooms benefit from an additional outdoor shower in their own private courtyards.
Bedrooms one and two are the Master Bedrooms and the largest of all with the added their own personal surround sound stereos that can be isolated from the system in the main house.
At this far end of the property you’ll find the villa’s large swimming pool with incredible sunken sun benches. There’s an outdoor dining pavilion as well as a barbecue and kitchen for the ultimate outdoor dining experience. Beyond the pool is the peaceful Laem Sor beach.
Ban Mekkala is the ultimate getaway home that provides the best of all things desired. With an understated design style, its extensive living space and idyllic location provide residents with privacy and seclusion. However, when required, the added entertainment features of the property make it perfect for that family reunion, holiday with friends or wedding celebration.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai.
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,300 to 3,200 depending on season
- Please ask for an exact quote at the time of enquiry from IPSL Reservations as rates will vary depending on Season which includes: Intermediate, High, Prime and C’Mas/NY.
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates for registered guest only, round trip transfers are provided to either airport/ferry on the day of arrival and departure. *Transfers are subject to certain conditions that may include a limit to the maximum number of passengers per vehicle at one time, a maximum number of vehicles per group or slight waiting times for groups with different arrival/departure times to be considered. Please ask for details at the time of your booking for more details on transport for the villa.
- Baby cot provided free of charge upon request
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Large balcony as well as extensive garden with sun beds and outdoor dining pavilion and kitchen
- Private swimming pool
- Private outdoor showers
- Private spa room
- Apple TV, connected to the web
- 120" outdoor HD projector screens
- Plasma TV with high-tech AV unit
- X-BOX 360
- iPad/iPhone docking stations in all bedrooms
- Bose sound system
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Individual Satellite TV units in each bedroom
- Sea kayaks for Guests use
- Boat channel and stand-up paddle board
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-Villa wine selection
- In-Villa spa treatment with extended menu