to USD 2,500
"When only the best will do!"
Lipa Noi, Koh Samui, Thailand | Four 5-Bedroom Villas That Sleeps 10 To 40 Guests
Villa Name: Dhevatara Cove
Dhevatara Cove is one of the most luxurious and high-profile estate developments ever constructed on Koh Samui. Consisting of six separate beachfront villas, traditional Thai architecture is used to combine harmoniously with the natural beauty of the villa’s surroundings. Located in Lipa Noi, on a stunning part of the west coast these pristine homes provide a relaxing getaway for those who desire a refined and stylish living environment.
All villas at Dhevatara Cove are of immense proportions, similar in style and rest next to each other along a private beachfront. A signifying aspect of these prestigious properties is the natural elements used throughout including vast ceilings, large glass sliding doors and materials such as traditional teak wood and sandstone to extenuate their design.
As you stand in front of the intricately carved wooden gates at the entrance to the villas you can't possibly imagine what lies behind. When the doors open the view through the house across the pool and out to the ocean provides a genuine wow factor.
Each villa has an immaculately landscaped area complete with stepping stones across a water feature and up to the entrance. The entrance room contains the dining area; to the left is a raised kitchen with SMEG appliances, a central island with breakfast bar and a flat-screen TV. There’s also access to a bathroom, a further Thai kitchen and staff accommodation. To the right of the dining area is the main sleeping pavilion housing four en-suite bedrooms, two on the ground floor and two upstairs.
Coming back through the dining area and out onto the terrace, to the left is another bedroom with a garden and then the main living pavilion with opening doors on three sides offering a genuine indoor/outdoor living experience. At the end of this pavilion is the large lawn and planted garden which takes you to steps down onto another garden level, and then through a private gate onto the pristine white sandy beach. Coming back up these steps you will see the outdoor shower and the large sala area which has a kitchen, BBQ, bathroom and ample space for a dining table and garden furniture.
Looking back towards the villa, opposite the living area, is the stylish swimming pool, another garden area and then you’re back at the entrance to the dining area. The magnitude of these properties needs to be seen to be believed and each has been independently styled and furnished to create their own individuality.
Developer And Property Awards 2006
- Dhevatara Cove was awarded "Best Villa Development" at the 2006 Thailand Property Awards.
Developer And Property Awards 2007
- Dhevatara Cove was awarded Best Boutique Developer at the 2007 Thailand Property Awards.
- Dhevatara Cove was awarded a "5-Star Award for Best Thailand Development", at the 2007 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC.
- Baan Chang (Dhevatara Cove) was awarded a "5-Star Award for Best Thailand Property", at the 2007 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC. Baan Chang was also nominated for the Best International Property category, only one of 5 properties worldwide to be nominated.
- Dhevatara was awarded the "Best Boutique Developer" Award at the 2007 Thailand Property Awards.
Developer And Property Awards 2008
- Dhevatara Cove was awarded a "4-Star Award for Best Thailand Development" at the recent 2008 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC.
- Baan Chang (Dhevatara Cove) a "4-Star Award for Best Thailand Property" at the recent 2008 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC.
Review Individual Villa Descriptions
(click on the villa logo to see each description)
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the ferry port of Nathon and 35 kms from Samui's International Airport.
- Villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry pier
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.