Jia at Jivana Villas
to USD 3,180
"Who could resist such spacious peacefulness?"
Villa Name: Jia at Jivana Villas
Situated on a long stretch of secluded beach overlooking the Andaman Sea, Jivana Villas are unique in that they are one of the very few truly beach fronted villas available in Phuket for private rental.
Located in Phang Nga, 25 minutes drive north of Phuket airport on the unspoiled Natai Beach, each of the four luxury villas each enjoy 6,400 square meters or more of land with 60 to 90 meters beach frontage which gives a true sense of space and tranquility enhanced by the stunning uncluttered garden.
Jia is laid out with 3 individual pavilions, each with pool and ocean views and designed with an overall contemporary Thai style, a fourth pavilion hosts the kitchen and staff quarters.
When walking in through the entrance gate, the waterfall and its basin are the first hint of the peacefulness one will find in this private home. On either side of the entrance courtyard is the Family room, complete with a flat plasma screen, DVD player and surround system, a library and game table and, opposite, is the extremely well equipped and large kitchen. A reverse osmosis water filtration tap has been installed for clean fresh drinking water at all times.
The central focus of the house is "The Great Room", the large open plan living/dining pavilion. Its glass doors slide into pocket walls to maximize the indoor / outdoor feeling of the room which opens onto a large covered deck. The view to the lap pool, uncluttered garden and ocean is just enough to make anyone relax and savour the moment.
"The Great Room" sits in between two other pavilions which each host three double bedroom. From all the terraces, guests look onto the expansive lawn and coconut grove that remained untouched. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with an outdoor garden and two have outside black granite bathtubs. The bedrooms are fitted with the best facilities which include a television with satellite channel service and DVD player. Wireless internet is also available throughout the villa.
One of the unique feature of Jia is the snooker room. Underneath the Family room, a large room hosts the snooker table, a large comfortable couch and a projector screen for high quality movie viewing. And for those who are thirsty, the mini bar of the Family room is ideal to stock up drinks and snacks prepared by the Chef.
The double decadence of the 25 meter split level black tiled infinity pools which overflows into a shallow pool ideal for children is the main appeal in the garden, completed with day beds and comfortable sun loungers. At one end of the pool is an outdoor covered dining Sala seating 12 people. A favorite to all guests is the sunset Sala by the beach which is also used for massage, yoga, sundowners or simply an afternoon siesta.
A driver and car or self-drive car can be arranged with sufficient prior notice.
The Villa also enjoys automated smart-lighting and an integrated villa-wide audio system to play your favorite music.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga, 25 min from Phuket Airport
- Thai Muang and Blue Canyon Golf courses are a short drive from the villa
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 990 to 3,180 for entire house
- Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests. No extra bed available for this villa
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (for the periods of Chinese New Year, Easter, Christmas and/or New Year please contact reservations for the minimum stay period)
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 25 m lap Pool with separate children pool
- 6 bedrooms all with en-suite in two independent pavilions
- Snooker room with projector screen
- WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
- Independent Maid’s quarter
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- TV with Satellite channels and DVD in the Family room
- iPod connection in the "Great Room"
- BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms. Full spa treatments can be arranged at the nearby Dusit Hot Springs or Aleenta Resorts
- 24/7 security guard and gated entrance
- Laundry Services are outsourced (additional charges) and not available inhouse.
Special for children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach.