Miskawaan - Villa Acacia
to USD 2,500
"Epitomising the indoor, outdoor tropical living experience"
Villa Name: Miskawaan - Villa Acacia
Villa Acacia at Miskawaan Estate
The homes at the Miskawaan Estate on the north coast of Koh Samui offer guests all that's desired from an island break. The villas at Miskawaan are showpiece properties built with quality and class in mind. And guests are assured of peace and quiet to make the most of the superior beach location.
After entering Villa Acacia, you'll instantly appreciate that this villa epitomizes the luxury island lifestyle.
Imposing, almost medieval doors open into a stone courtyard that directs you to the central garden area that sits in between the three separate pavilions that make up this exceptional property.
The central garden area is extensively planted and amongst the colorful plants and flowers you'll see Thai statues and wall carvings that all add to the very natural and authentic ambiance.
At the rear of the garden is the pavilion that houses two twin bedrooms, each with a stylishly appointed bathroom including bathtub. And next to those is the well-equipped private fitness room offering everything you'll need for a full body workout.
The covered stone terraces run from the rear pavilion either side of the central garden giving access, on one side, to another pavilion that contains a separate bathroom and a double bedroom with an imaginative en-suite bathroom, complete with bathtub and a walk-in stone shower room with a feature glass wall and door leading out into a landscaped inner garden.
Each of the bedrooms is fitted with teak furniture and above each bed is a decorative wall feature.
On the opposite side of the central garden is the final pavilion which houses a fully fitted kitchen that runs into an open plan dining and living area. A large teak dining table stands proudly in the center of the dining area, whilst upholstered teak sofas and chairs provide a comfortable area for relaxing. The wood paneling and vaulted, wooden-beamed ceiling adds to the natural feeling of space. This room has access to another bathroom and the lounge area leads to a family room complete with an electrically operated screen and a ceiling-mounted projector. Perfect for you and your friends to watch a movie; listen to music; or just sit and enjoy the view out across the Gulf of Thailand.
Outside the villa is where you'll spend most of your time. Terraces lead past an attractive ornamental pond and a pathway takes you through two large carved wooden pillars and into the Thai-style sala. Inside the sala is a massage bed and an outdoor dining table sat conveniently next to the built-in BBQ.
Across the front of the whole villa is a dark blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool sat in a lawned garden that has an outdoor shower and a private gated entrance onto the beach.
Walking around this whole, newly completed villa, everything creates the feeling of space and absolute quality. And the use of natural materials, ornaments and exotic plants provides a very natural setting. The creative design of the villa and strategic landscaping ensures that wherever you are, you can always have an outside view. This villa encapsulates the indoor/outdoor tropical living experience.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 950 to US$ 2,500 depending on season.
- The master suite in this villa is not accessible at anytime by guests
- Daily rates for an optional full time Thai Chef is US$45 ++ subject to 10% service charge and applicable of 7% tax per day (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children) depending on villa. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily continental breakfast
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Private salt chlorinated swimming pool
- Sala with Thai style roof and ceiling fans
- Double bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD player
- Projector and screen in entertainment room
- Music system with outdoor speakers in the sala
- Fixed outdoor BBQ
- Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
- Large living and dining areas with sea views
- All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
- Private well equipped fitness room
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Direct Beach Access
- Broadband WIFI ADSL
- Back up generator in time of power outage
- CCTV and extensive security system
- 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Baby sitting service on request and availability