The Bay villa 15
to USD 2,300
Villa Name: The Bay villa 15
Villa 15 at The Bay Yamu
The Bay Villa 15 provides families and groups with a superlative, ultra-contemporary 5-bedroom residence that boasts an idyllic location on Cape Yamu – right in the heart of Phuket's unspoilt and largely undeveloped east coast.
The villa's unique cliffside position guarantees panoramic seascape views from every room, with the stunning limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay peppering the horizon to the north and the calming waters and forested cliffs of Sapam Bay to the south.
Minimilism meets sophisticated luxury at Villa 15, with teakwood floors, chic but supremely comfortable furnishings throughout the property, and glass-walled living and sleeping pavillions the allow guests to literally "live" the tropical vistas.
The villa's outdoor spaces also take advantage of the arresting views, with a wide sandstone terrace for sun-drenched relaxation bordering the villa's enticing 20-metre infinity pool.
The sun terrace extends onto lawned gardens, which offer the perfect spot for a barbecue, sundownerss, ball games with the kids or private weddings, while mature landscaped grounds ensure total peace and privacy. Guests can wake to watch the dawn, then relax as the sun passes gently over the island until soothing the soul with a sunset hue.
Three staff, including an on-site chef to prepare delicious Thai and western cuisine, ensure that The Bay Villa 15 represents one of the ultimate family or group holiday retreats available on Phuket.
An expansive, private, two-storey villa, The Bay Villa 15 offers two distinct living pavilions connected by a wide seaview terrace.
You enter the property by crossing steeping stones over a decorative water feature. This this leads directly to the poolside area, which is furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas poised before the inviting 20-metre ocean view pool.
The pavilion to the right houses the main living area, furnished with generous sink-into sofas and a wall mounted flat screen TV for movie nights. The open plan design extends into a dining space with an eight-seater dining table, served by a fully equipped, modern kitchen with cooker, oven, microwave, coffee machine and all the glassware, cutlery and tableware you might need, even for a larger group.
Also on the ground floor, a double guest suite with ensuite bathroom, sitting area and large flatscreen TV slides open onto the pool terrace, making dips in the water a regular and irresistible pleasure. Stairs from the lounge lead up to another large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in shower. Glass walls on three sides offer breathtaking views in multiple directions, right from the bed.
In the villa's right-hand pavilion, the ground floor comprises a large living room with private seating areas, a big screen TV, and an office with attached bathroom. All three sides of this living space are once again made of glass and offer fantastic views across both bays.
The expansive master bedroom suite connects from the lounge and office space and boasts a king size double bed and a generous bathroom with its own indulgent oceanview Jacuzzi tub.
The upper floor houses two more guest bedrooms, both with en-suite bedrooms, one looking out across Sapam bay, the other across Phang Nga Bay. Each room comes with a generous balcony and there is also a modest gym equipped with fitness machines.
A unique architectural feature at this villa is the long, open air terrace that extends between the two upper floor bedrooms. This unusual addition comes with a covered relaxation area that provides the ultimate spot to sit back and watch either sunrise or sunset unfold.
Staying at The Bay Villa 15
For guests in search of a tropical island escape that blends contemporary luxury and taste with stunning natural surroundings, The Bay Villa 15 ticks all the boxes.
The white, minimalist architecture, glass-walled bedrooms and flowing designs allow you to switch smoothly between the various different spaces and holiday indulgences on offer with ease, all the time surrounded by unrivalled island views.
Expansive grounds make this a wonderful family villa and a good choice of inside and outdoor living spaces readily cater to those that want to relax, swim, dine or entertain.
Efficient, committed onsite staff willingly cater to guests' every need, and with inspiring views, a generous pool and lovely gardens, you soon forget there's no beach right on the villa's doorstep. The awe inspiring backdrop, well appointed bedrooms and generous amounts of space also bring to mind extravagant private weddings and bespoke celebrations.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
Cape Yamu is considered one of the most beautiful, unspoilt peninsulas on Phuket and certainly boasts some of the best views on the island.
The exclusive, natural surroundings appeal to guests in search of complete privacy, yet the villa is only 25 minutes from Phuket International airport and within easy driving distance of the myriad tourist amenities that grace the north and on the west coast of Phuket.
A ten minute drive takes you to the main island highway that runs down the centre of the island, which means easy access to a variety of cultural attractions, as well as shopping, entertainment and even Phuket's marinas.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1200 to 2300
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 guests (including children).
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Rates include daily continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 5 bedrooms all with double beds and ensuite bathrooms
- 20 metre infinity swimming pool
- Outdoor dining area and relaxation area
- Roof top terrace with covered seating area
- Water filtration system
- Fully fitted kitchen with Hob, Oven, Microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, large refrigerator plentiful cutlery, glassware and tableware
- Fitness equipment
- All bedding, sheets, covers, pillows and, bath and beach/pool towels provided
- Safety boxes in master bedroom and garden villa
- Hi speed Fiber Optic Wireless internet
- Safe in master bedroom and ground floor bedroom
- Flat screen televisions in the living areas and in the ground floor bedrooms.
- The villa is a five minute walk from a quiet sandy beach, and a short boat ride away from small islands with white sandy beaches and beautiful clear blue seas.
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy.
- The Villa Manager is available to cater to guests' specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communicating requests to the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available on request (terms & conditions apply for chef service)
- Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Babysitting service on request and subject to availability
- Massage service on request (extra charge)
- Daily turndown
- Wine list available
- Laundry Services are outsourced (additional charges) and not available inhouse